Wed, Sep 16 | Online via Zoom, Learning Management System

Module 1 of Meta-Coaching: Fundamentals of Communication Excellence (Coaching Essentials)

Sept. 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 2020 (6-part series) 1:30-4:00 PM every session
Registration is Closed

Time & Location

Sep 16, 2020, 1:30 PM GMT+8 – Sep 25, 2020, 4:00 PM GMT+8
Online via Zoom, Learning Management System

About The Event

Sept. 16-18, 23-25 (6-part series)

1:30-4:00 pm every session

Equivalent to 2 days

What to expect:

  • Practice of the various transformational conversations in the Neuro Semantics technology
  • Research-based communication models
  • High-impact influencing and facilitation patterns and tools

Key takeaways from this course:

  • How to quickly establish rapport and build trust
  • How to really listen and more fully understand what a person is trying to convey
  • How to ask the right questions in the right way to get to the heart of the matter
  • How to give proper feedback in a way that is well received and useful to the listener
  • How to lead others to bring their A-game, to a meaningful and successful performance
  • How to facilitate sustainable ways that client can overcome obstacles blocks to effective performance and goal achievement
  • How to use a script that used as a  strategy to overcome phobia or a habit that is unproductive    

Methodology:

A combination of pre-recorded videos, live webinar, pre and post training activities are pre-requisites to receiving an International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) certified certificate of completion. The online trainings will form 70% of the training prerequisite for completing Module 1. The remaining 30% of training will include face-to-face practice sessions, once physically feasible. Minimal contributions during these session will cover venue and food during post training sessions.

Who Should Attend:

Coaches, Executive Team Leaders, HR Directors/Heads, Managers, Supervisors, and leaders in the organization tasked with ensuring performance and productivity of staff/ team members.

Inclusions:

• Participant Handout and/or manual

• eCertificate issued upon completion of learning requirements

Learning Investment:

REGULAR RATE: P 25,000.00 + 12% VAT

P 18,000 + 12% VAT (SPECIAL RATE for 2020)

P 15,000 + 12% VAT  (EARLY BIRD by July 31)

P 16,000 + 12% VAT (EARLY BIRD by Aug 31)

Please note that the Early Bird Rates can only be availed once registration is completed and payment is made in full. You may  contact us at brkthru.workshops@gmail.com or 0908.8147.047 for any concerns or clarification that you may need.

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Special Rate: Module 1
    PHP 18,000
    +PHP 2,160 12% VAT
    PHP 18,000
    +PHP 2,160 12% VAT
    0
    PHP 0
TotalPHP 0

Share This Event

©2020 Breakthrough Coaching and Consulting, Inc.

CONNECT WITH US
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon