NLP Meta Practitioner Certification
Time & Location
About The Event
META-NLP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
May 20-21 & 27-28, 2021
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
THE SCIENCE AND ART OF CUTTING EDGE COMMUNICATION:
The Meta-NLP Practitioner Certification isfor people who want to self-lead, which is the best way to influence others to lead themselves. Excellent communication skills is the currency of success. But it is not enough to articulate one’s thoughts well. In fact, the activity of telling, advising, directing, suggesting, inspiring--even from the best speakers and inspirers-- is now considered as low quality conversation.
Understanding people-- getting to the heart of why they think and respond to events the way they do -- takes a lot more skill and knowledge than people realize-- but is a far more effective influencing tool, because the most effective motivation is from within the person. This is especially true in the fields of human resource development, training, sales, succession programs, leadership, coaching and consulting. Leveling up one’s ability to communicate at the inner game level is a must for the 21st century leader.
APPLICATIONS OF META-NLP PRACTITIONER TRAINING PROGRAM:
The Meta Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certification Program is the full suite of cutting edge leadership and influencing communication models and tools that have been developed for over 45 years since its discovery in the 70’s. Initially used as drug-free alternative to traditional psycho-therapies, NLP has since extended into general communication uses, from
enhancing leadership to increasing performance to improving relationships, even to increasing sales.
This refreshing communication technology will enable participants to
• access and learn to how to influence other people appropriate to their unique needs and situations
• use various NLP patterns that to address various human and social concerns (ex. strategies to address trauma, fear of presenting/ selling, conflict situations, lack of focus, insecurity, addictions, troubling emotions, etc)
• use as stepping stone to train and certify others in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
A combination of pre-recorded videos, live webinar, pre and post training activities are pre-requisites to receiving an International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) certified certificate of completion. The online trainings will form 70% of the training prerequisite for completing NLP Meta Practitioner. The remaining 30% of training will include face-to-face practice sessions, once physically feasible. Minimal contributions during these session will cover venue and food during post training sessions.
FOR WHOM IS THE CERTIFICATION:
Sales front-liners, Communicators, Managers & Executives, Leaders, Consultants, HR Practitioners, Professional Coaches, Counselors, Therapists, Teachers Meta-NLP Practitioner Certification is a more technical set of communication models and tools based on adult psychology that can be used in wide areas of human interaction, from teaching, leading, influencing, selling, even therapy. It is also for those who want to pursue the NLP communication discipline as an internationally
FOR THOSE FAMILIAR WITH NLP:
If you are familiar with using the NLP Communication Model, then you know about the first and second generation NLP models and patterns. This training presents the third generation of NLP models, patterns and technology – the Meta-NLP, or Neuro-Semantics.
FIRST TIME ATTENDEES:
WALK IN RATE: P 50,000.00 + 12% VAT
USE PROMO CODE
"NLPPRACPHILFEB2021#": P35,000.00 + 12% VAT Until February 28, 2021
"NLPPRACPHILMAR2021#": P40,000.00 + 12% VAT Until Mar 31, 2021
"NLPPRACPHILAPR2021#”: P45,000.00 + 12% VAT Until April 31, 2021
WALK IN RATE: P 51,000.00* + 12% VAT
USE PROMO CODE
"NLPPRACINTLFEB2021#": P36,000.00* + 12% VAT Until February 28, 2021 "NLPPRACINTLMAR2021#": P41,000.00* + 12% VAT Until Mar 31, 2021
"NLPPRACINTLAPR2021#": P46,000.00* + 12% VAT Until April 31, 2021
*Inclusive of currency adjustments and Paypal charges
Meta-Coaches/NLP Practitioners Special Rate: P500.00 + 12% VAT
Graduates Special Rate: P1,000.00 + 12% VAT (Philippine rate)
Graduates Special Rate: P1,100.00 + 12% VAT (International rate)
- Revisit Rate-NLP Prac GradPHP 500+PHP 60 12% VATPHP 500+PHP 60 12% VAT0PHP 0
- WALK IN RATE PHILIPPINESPHP 50,000+PHP 6,000 12% VATPHP 50,000+PHP 6,000 12% VAT0PHP 0
- WALK IN RATE INTERNATIONALPHP 51,000+PHP 6,120 12% VATPHP 51,000+PHP 6,120 12% VAT0PHP 0