The World Class Coach Online
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop is a definitive primer to the Meta-Coaching System. Topics that will be discussed during the online workshop are as follows:
1. INTRO TO THE WORLD CLASS COACH COURSE
• Participant Expectations
• Course Flow
2. WHAT’S AN EFFECTIVE 21ST CENTURY LEADER?
• Rarest commodity: Leadership without an ego
• So how to serve? From LEADERSHIP to COACHING
• One more distinction — Coaching then and now
3. WHAT IS COACHING?
• The Meta – Coaching distinctions
• Which industry or field will benefit?
• Entering the client’s world
• Caching vs. other helping disciplines
4. WHY THE NEED FOR COACHING?
Current leadership challenges
• The widening generation gap
• Low employee engagement, high turn over
• Most blocks to work performance…
• Beware the “Cuban Blind-Sided” Managers
5. THE COACHING DIFFERENCE FOR LEADERS
• The case for leadership coaching
• A note for Alpha Type Leaders
• Influencing the Influencers
• Coaching beyond mentoring
• Key questions to success
6. WHY THE META-COACHING SYSTEM?
• Cutting edge yet duplicable system
• Benchmarking the intangibles
• Synergy of meaning to performance
• Secret to Mastery: Deliberate practice
7. QUALITIES OF A WORLD CLASS COACH
• Beware the pseudo coaches!
• What to look for in credible coaches
• MCF sharpening coaching skills
• What is the deal with pure coaching?
Advice giving is over rated
Tough to coach advice-seekers
8. WHAT CAN SABOTAGE YOUR COACHING?
9. SOME COACHING PRESUPPOSITIONS
THE MAP IS NOT THE TERRITORY (IT REPRESENTS)
• How Mind-Emotion-Body Process Events
• The Anatomy of a Conflict
• Maps Need Constant Updating
• Leader’s Task: To Expand His Map of Others
10. COACHING TROUBLING EMOTIONS: IT’S THE META-STATES, ST@P#D!
11. COACHING WHO, WHEN, WHERE?
• Who can be coached?
• Coaching versus therapy
12. WHEN TO COACH AND LENGTH OF COACHING SESSIONS
13. WORLD CLASS COACHING SKILLS
1. Listening Skills
3. Precision Questioning
14. THE PRE-COACHING PROCESS
• The Boss-Subordinate Hurdle to Coaching- Reframing the Relationship with your subordinate
• Script, Contracts, and Agreements for Coaching
• If the Client Refuses the Relationship
15. THE COACHING CYCLE
• Who manages the coaching relationship?
• Coaching conversations
• Coaching preparation, Log, & Progress Monitoring Forms
16. LEADERSHIP COACHING PATTERNS
• Well Formed Outcome (WFO) Pattern
• Follow up Coaching Pattern
• Coaching using the Feedback Pattern
G. AIM HIGHER (Next Steps)
17. CREATING A COACHING CULTURE WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
18. HOW DOES ONE BECOME A META-COACH?
• The Fast Track System
• The certification Process
• Lecture on concepts and frameworks
• Video clips related to topic
• Demonstration on Coaching skills
• Practice sessions
• Q & A
Oct. 14-16 and Oct. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
P 5,600 for full program (discount from P 6,400)
PRE-REQUISITE SESSION ONLY
Oct. 14-16 (pre-requisites)
P 2,400 for 3-sessions
PER SESSION ONLY
Oct. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
P 800 per session
NOTE: All rates are subject to 12% VAT
For more information, contact us at:
Phone: +632.8425.6523, +63.908.8147.047;+63.919.255.9967
- ALL SESSIONS World Class CoachPHP 5,600+PHP 672 12% VATPHP 5,600+PHP 672 12% VAT0PHP 0
- PREREQUISITE World Class CoachPHP 2,400+PHP 288 12% VATPHP 2,400+PHP 288 12% VAT0PHP 0